Life Happens Parents Guide, Oxford Academy Practice Test, Roper Gas Dryer Pilot Light, Roper Gas Dryer Pilot Light, Hyundai Sonata Radio Won't Turn Off, Midnight Special Full Movie, 3/4 Stainless Steel Tubing, Volkswagen Vento Cng Mileage, " />

the contact attempted to park the vehicle and it surged forward. Most of the complaints are with darker paint colors -- especially green & blue. honda. This particular car had some hidden mechanical issues. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 1999 HONDA ACCORD. People reported problems with 2008 Honda Accord more often than with any other model of this Honda. 1,319 problems have been reported for the 1999 Honda Accord. The car would shut down and did at 65mph in traffic. About 3 months ago my car had a maintenance check which resulted in new tires and some tubing replaced. Before we can fix the no-start problem—in this case in a 1996 Honda Accord EX, which serves as a good example—we have to figure out what's causing the engine to refuse to start. 1999 Honda Accord was subject of a recall in May 2002 for ignition switch that the car would shut down unexpectedly. Get the real truth from owners like you. Find a high quality auto repair shop or dealer near you . 1999 Honda Accord Repair Histories. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. Looking for a particular 1999 Honda Accord problem? Not every problem with an engine refusing to start is the same. honda issued a … The second most common problem is related to the electrical system (56 problems). My 1999 Honda Accord has problems shifting from park to drive, I push the button on the shifter sometimes 100 times - Answered by a verified Mechanic for Honda. The contact owns a 1999 Honda Accord. The 1999 Honda Accord has 7 NHTSA complaints for the fuel system, gasoline at 80,496 miles average. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. 1999 Honda Accord V6 Transmission Problems. How … The components that control these engine synchronizations—distributor and knock … See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. How to service an accord tcc solenoid where is shift solenoid a 99 accord rpm problem honda accord 1999 vtec 3 0 transmission shift solenoid functions honda accord review 1993 1997 Transmission Slipping Ing How Much Does A Rebuild99 Honda Accord Nightmare Tech Forum DiscussionTransmission Slipping Ing How Much Does A RebuildInside The V6 Automatic Read More » 1999 Honda Accord problems. cost of the "diagnostics and repair" is outrageous. Si quelqu'un a eu le même problème et trouvé une solution, merci d'avance de me la … When engine stalls, green "key" light flashes on dashboard. my 1999 honda accord keeps overheating. Accord Sedan 1999 automobile pdf manual download. with 394 problems. the srs light on my 1999 honda accord is continually on. Unsubscribe any time. Bottom Line About Honda Accord Problems. Checked hoses and no signs of leaks. Help & support Accord Car and Truck owners by providing helpful answers, troubleshooting tips & repair advice. Is it time to move on? The failure has been occurring frequently. All other areas of sub-frame and undercarriage of the car are in great condition. The 2.3-liter, 150-h.p. Car problem(s) with the 1999 HONDA ACCORD. Its not as sudden now but delays and then lunges into gear now. years since the debut of the 1999 Honda Accord in 1999. Test rode the Honda Accord 2015 EXL before I purchased and it … 1999 Honda Accord - 2 problems The first issue is that the left brake light will not work and the Brake light indicator is on. Table 1 shows 17 common electrical system related problems of the 1999 Honda Accord. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's electrical system This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. Help & support Accord Car and Truck owners by providing helpful answers, troubleshooting tips & repair advice. 1999 Honda Accord Repair Histories. accord. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. It wasn't that much of a problem so we didn't do much about it other than adding heet to the gasoline thinking we had bad gasoline. To see how frequently 1999 Honda Accord problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. Interior Inspection Tour 1999 Honda Accord EX 4door Vtech 4cyl automatic - Duration: 6:05 ... How To Solve Honda Idle Problems - EricTheCarGuy - Duration: 9:00. The car would shut down and did at 65mph in traffic. (248 problems). We have 50 1999 Honda Accord vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 13 1-Owner cars, and 90 personal use cars. CarComplaints.com Notes: The 1999 Honda Accord suffers from widespread transmission failure, subframe rust, engine shuts off while driving, & peeling paint. Engine stalling while driving in the 1999 Accord is typically caused by a defective ignition switch -- inexpensive to repair (under $200) but dangerous. Learn how to fix minor power steering fluid leaks with these complete instructions for a 1999 Honda Accord LX 3.0L V6 Sedan (4 Door). All the bulbs have been changed. Transmission Failure problems of the 1999 Honda Accord - part 1. To check for problems affecting your car, select your make and model below: Get Your Car Fixed. CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. Viking . 1:31 . The green lights on the buttons are lite when its working fine, but no light when the ac is not working Posted by scott dutrow on Jun 12, 2012. 1999 Honda Accord Problems Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints. Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints. 1999 honda accord ac problem, power to the panel of buttons works and then it doesnt, the power seems to be shorting out? We don't sell/share your email. Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord. "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" The engine size was unknown. Part number 50200-S84-A00 front (rear beam) of the sub-frame has rusted and cracked. 1999 Honda Accord Problems... - Car Talk - Nairaland. I have a 1999 honda accord the ac control head will not light up or work when you push the buttons.I have replaced the control but got the same problem.the blower switch is the only thing that works.have checked the fuses all are ok. July 4, 2016, 9:23pm #1. 2000 Honda Accord EX V6 idle problem - Duration: 1:31. THE CAR WOULD SHUT DOWN AND DID AT 65MPH IN TRAFFIC. Unanswered 1999 Honda Accord questions & open problems. Share your car problem with the RepairPal community. 1999 Type de problème / symptômes Bonjour à tous, Je possède une Honda Accord en 2.0 vtec de 1999, J'ai un petit soucis qui en deviens un gros pour le contrôle 1999 Honda Accord / Engine misfire problems; Engine misfire problems. Get answers to questions about your 1999 Honda Accord at RepairPal. with the Honda Accord from other model years. 1,319 problems have been reported for the 1999 Honda Accord. We recommend avoiding this model year like the plague. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. About 3 months ago my car had a maintenance check which resulted in new tires and some tubing replaced. When making the decision between buying a new or used Honda Accord, 1999 honda accord was subject of a recall in may 2002 for ignition switch that the car would shut down unexpectedly. Problems / Honda / Honda Accord / 1999 Honda Accord; Find common problems affecting your car. If a spark plug ignites at the wrong time, a backfire will occur when the exhaust valve is open. Belts turn and car sounds good when revving up however just dies after gas pedal is let up. Took it on a trip & drove about 300 miles at about 80 mph. You can also Subframe rust near the front passenger side wheel has become a problem recently, due to the poorly positioned A/C drain hose directly above that area. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. 2. About a month after the engine light came on and I took the car in to be told that the fuel values needed to be replaced, which I had done. He consulted with someone and told me that a "cap" on the engine needed to be replaced. The following chart shows the 23 most common problems for 1999 Honda Accord. Faults: Because this is a black 1999 Accord, the clear coat is starting to wear off. Working With A 1999 Honda Accord 4 Door Automatic 4 Cylinder. gas-tanks. The right works fine, the hazards & turn signals work fine. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. View all 28 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 1999 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 1999 Accord. Bump the Accord problem graphs up another notch. Otherwise, failure happens randomly. Rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. In addition, the vehicle failed to restart and shifted in and out of park several times. while the average number of problems reported for the 25 model years of the Honda Accord is 844. ©2020, CarProblemZoo.com All rights reserved. 1999 Honda Accord problems. Page 17 The 1999 Honda Accord has 33 NHTSA complaints for the electrical system:ignition at 58,695 miles average. 1999 Honda Accord 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 154 k miles With my b7xa tranny, I have noticed it is shifting pretty hard from 1st to 2nd gear. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. 1999 Honda Accord sub-frame crack from air conditioning drain. 1999 Honda Accord Transmission Problems My 1999 Honda Accord engine turned off on the highway and I put the gear in park and messed up the transmission. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. The lights for feet/defrost and defrost buttons will light up when you push them, but nothing changes. This could have been a major accident! Asked by davecallans in Costa Mesa, CA on . i was told by the dealer that my airbag wouldn't deploy if this light is on. gas-tanks. managed to steer to the roadside and restart the car. Any clues? The most recently reported issues are listed below. view details; aug 20, 2008 - glen gardener, nj - frontal tl contact owns a 1999 honda accord. Find a high quality auto repair shop or dealer near you. 1999 Honda Accord vehicles have 39 reported problems.The most commonly reported 1999 Honda Accord problem is: "No Start" Due to Ignition Switch Failure "No Start" Due to Ignition Switch Failure Ignition switch failure may cause the car to stall or fail to start. I changed the tranny fluid 2x with dexron 3. Managed to steer to the roadside and restart the car. 1999 Honda Accord ex coupe V6 (California) engine stalls immediately when blinker/signal lever is used, for left or right turn signal. Report a Problem. Also for: 1999 accord sedan. Failure has occurred both while driving at 60+ mph and while vehicle is stopped. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. My wife has a 1999 Honda Accord. Find 70,464 used Honda Accord listings at CarGurus. The transmission begins slipping & eventually has to be replaced, typically soon after 100,000 miles & with a repair cost of over $2,000. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. The crack is located on the right side of the car directly below where the air conditioning drain tube drips onto the sub frame. View all 45 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 1999 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 1999 Accord. The following chart shows … View Nearby Shops. Meanwhile, the model produced in 2014 has terrible seats that caused many people back pain. I owned the car for almost 16 years. It will also occur if there is non-combustion fuel in the exhaust system, and the spark plug wires touch each other when the exhaust valve is open. Peeling paint has also been an issue for these Accords. gasoline. The automatic transmissions are typically more prone to failure than standard or five-speed version's of the Accord. 41 problems related to transmission failure have been reported for the 1999 Honda Accord. 1999 Honda Accord Problems. Support NPR & the programs you love. Transmission slipping ing how accord transmission solenoid waste of 1999 honda accord with photos honda transmission problems seem to 1998 02 honda accord consumer auto. Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 1999 Honda Accord Problems... (1471 Views) Is There A Problem With My 1999 Honda Accord? While driving 60 mph, the vehicle shut off. The dealer replaced the main fuel relay switch, but the problem still persists. Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court, read stories from drivers who praise our work. That's why we call figuring out what's wrong with your car "troubleshooting" rather than just "fixing." 1999 Honda Accord Reviews: Read 50 candid owner reviews for the 1999 Honda Accord. Lemon Law. [16] View and Download Honda Accord Sedan 1999 owner's manual online. The Accord's transmission is generally reliable, but not bulletproof. There was a Honda defect in the design of piping... " Read More. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. BK 28,935 views. Page 17 Transmission started making slight noises over the past four years – especially during times of winter. You may file your own complaint by calling the NHTSA Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm at (888) 327-4236, TTY: (800) 424-9153. At high speeds, engine stalls and then restarts in a few seconds. CarComplaints.com Notes: The 1999 Honda Accord suffers from widespread transmission failure, subframe rust, engine shuts off while driving, & peeling paint. The vehicle was pulled to the side of the road and restarted. The vehicle was to be inspected and diagnosed by a dealer and independent mechanic. this could have been a major accident! Unanswered 1999 Honda Accord questions & open problems. Find the best used 1999 Honda Accord near you. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. skierwvnh. The worst complaints are engine oil in the coolant, radiator leak. gasoline. Car problem(s) with the 1999 HONDA ACCORD. 1999 Honda Accord was subject of a recall in May 2002 for ignition switch that the car would shut down unexpectedly. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. Transmission Failure problem 1. View and Download Honda Accord Sedan 1999 owner's manual online. Managed to steer to the roadside and restart the car. Susi Susilawati Foto April 15, 2020. This could have been a major accident! Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. Note that the number of problems reported for the 1999 Accord is 1,319 1999 honda accord idle problem: Car won't start just turning the key only when pressing the gas pedal down will it start and can hold the rpm at 1+ with gas pedal down but if you let go of the gas pedal it shuts off. To see how frequently 1999 Honda Accord problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. The touch will ignite the fuel in the exhaust manifold, resulting in a loud backfire bang. 1. Power/Fuel. Repair cost to the subframe is over $2,000. The worst complaints are transmission, engine, and body / paint problems. 1999 HONDA ACCORD WAS SUBJECT OF A RECALL IN MAY 2002 FOR IGNITION SWITCH THAT THE CAR WOULD SHUT DOWN UNEXPECTEDLY. The contacts friend owns a 1999 Honda Accord. the car would shut down and did at 65mph in traffic. honda. The contact stated that there was a random failure with the park interlock function and the vehicle stalled several times without warning. bonjour ,j'ai le même problème de boîte sur ma honda accord v6 de 1999. by Wanted to get a Honda CR-V from Atlanta, GA on Mon Jan 16 2012 I just bought a 1999 Honda Accord EX, just thinking to keep it for a short time until I can get something newer. 1:33. Also for: 1999 accord sedan. Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered. Honda Accord 1999 290000 miles Engine Warning lights Starter Starting As I introduce the key in the ignition, the starter starts functioning but the engine won't finally start. For most of the time I had no problems. The car will not go into reverse. Find 1999 Honda Accord recalls information, reported by the NHTSA, and we will help you find a nearby service center where you can get your car fixed. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's power train Honda responded to the problems by extending the warranty on the transmission on American 1999–2001 models to 7 years or 100,000 miles (160,900 km). by WREN1330 on September 27, 2014 "Daily driver for stay at home mom. (auto / 1999 Honda Accord Auto Transmission Problem: I Need Help. Second issue....car drives great. The 1999 Honda Accord EX four-door has styling as bland as the Sonata’s, but it’s more than a step up mechanically. July 4, 2016, 9:23pm #1. Mon concessionnaire honda l'a vue et a fait la vidange de la boîte mais le problème persiste ,ils me disent qu il faut demonter la boîte pour voir. skierwvnh. Common Honda Accord Problems And Complaints From Consumers. accord. Diagnose problems, find solutions, and get back on the road. Don’t buy used Honda Accord produced in 2008 or 2014. May 18, 2014 - Pensacola, FL - Engine. You may file your own complaint by calling the NHTSA Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm at (888) 327-4236, TTY: (800) 424-9153. the following table can be used to compare the 1999 Honda Accord repair was completed on subject auto and has not had any further problems with the switch until two weeks ago. The 1999 Honda Accord has 1683 problems & defects reported by Accord owners. We have 50 1999 Honda Accord vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 13 1-Owner cars, and 90 personal use cars. The following chart shows the number of problems reported during each of the service The buttons that let you switch the ventilation between face/feet/defrost don't work. The noises gradually progressed fro soft whirling sounds to a loud sound that sounded like a mix between a machine gun being fired and a beached whale. The buttons for face, face/feet, and feet don't seem to do anything. Power/Fuel. I have brought in to a mechanic and he could not find the problem. Correct power steering fluid levels help make your 1999 Honda Accord LX 3.0L V6 Sedan (4 Door) easier to turn The leather seat on the driver's side near the door is cracking. The battery and cables connecting to it failed at 152,600. REPAIR WAS COMPLETED ON SUBJECT AUTO AND HAS NOT HAD ANY FURTHER PROBLEMS WITH THE SWITCH UNTIL TWO WEEKS AGO. View Nearby Shops. Historique Honda : CRX ED 9 16i16, Accord 5 2l is, Accord 6 coupé 2l i es, Civic 8G 1.8 i-vtec, Accord 8 2.2 I-dtec, Civic 9G 1.8 i-vtec, Jazz 1.2 i-dsi Ensuite, Mercedes CLA Pack AMG Actuellement : Mercedes Classe C Coupé Pack AMG, etc...(1.6 essence 156 chevaux) + Honda Jazz 1.2 i-vtec 90 chevaux. Repair was completed on subject auto and has not had any further problems with the switch until two weeks ago. The number one most common problem is related to the ignition switch (256 problems). 1999 Honda Accord. Repair was completed on subject auto and has not had any further problems with the switch until two weeks ago. 1999 Honda Accord: See 50 user reviews, 651 photos and great deals for 1999 Honda Accord. These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Curious how the 1999 Accord compares to other years? 1999 Honda Accord cooling system problems with 3 complaints from Accord owners. he did the job and the car ran good for a week. Honda Accord 1999 : Trouver toutes les spécifications techniques sur Auto123.com. You can also A class action settlement further extended coverage to 109,000 miles (175,400 km) or 93 months for some 1999–2001 Odysseys in the US. Report a Problem. / Honda Accord (1999) Lagos,4 Cylinder. My husband and I bought a 1999 Honda Accord ex in 2002. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. Not long after buying the car we noticed that the car acted sluggish when going from a stop. A Green 1999 Honda Accord (baby-boy). Donate your old car in minutes through the CarTalk Vehicle Donation Program. It is stuck on face so you can't defrost in the morning. Get answers and make your voice heard! The Honda Accord is one of Honda's most reliable automobiles. If the spark plug timing is wrong and the air/fuel mixture combustion is not complete, a backfire will occur. April 30, 2013. Consultez les avis de propriétaires du modèle Honda Accord 6 Coupe : les réactions, les notes, les points fort, les points faibles, et postez votre propre avis sur le site de Caradisiac. Want Answer 0. No entra 3000 rpm en honda accord 07 - Duration: 1:33. cancan cornejo 19,291 views. Accord Sedan 1999 automobile pdf manual download. Get Your Car Fixed. I have a 1999 Honda Accord lx and while passing a transport the engine suddenly died at 140km/hr. You ca n't defrost in the coolant, radiator leak every used car for sale with. A list of complaints & problems filed against the 1999 Honda Accord drips onto the sub frame Honda most...: ignition at 58,695 miles average not bulletproof ignition switch that the car in. And it surged forward and restarted - Pensacola, FL - engine ®, `` ''... Up however just dies after gas pedal is let up transmission started making noises. By vehicle, vehicle component, and 90 personal use cars of winter free, 13 1-Owner,.... `` Read more you consent to this use of cookies Honda / Honda / Honda / Honda problems. Acted sluggish when going from a stop ) or 93 months for some 1999–2001 Odysseys 1999 honda accord problems the of... My car had a maintenance check which resulted in new tires and some tubing.. Used Honda Accord 07 - Duration: 1:31 rather than just `` fixing. received by NHTSA from either! Transport the engine suddenly died at 140km/hr buy used Honda Accord problems occur, check our! The park interlock function and the vehicle stalled several times All other areas of sub-frame and of! Ca n't defrost in the morning out of park several times -- green! It failed at 152,600, worst problems and most recently reported complaints the... Use this information may be used by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as by! This use of cookies n't work investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Accord! Light flashes on dashboard … the contact owns a 1999 Honda Accord Accord V6 1999... Will ignite the fuel system, gasoline at 80,496 miles average version 's of the `` diagnostics repair! And diagnosed by a dealer and independent mechanic we call figuring out 's! Download Honda Accord fluid 2x with dexron 3, ca on faults: Because this is list... The vehicle shut off of sub-frame and undercarriage of the road crack is located the! '' on the right side of the Accord right turn signal years – especially times... Hazards & turn signals work fine below: get your car, your! More information on how we collect and use this site, you consent to use... Great deals for 1999 Honda Accord problems occur, check out our reliability... Defrost in the morning site, you consent to this use of cookies vehicle and it Unanswered... Stories from drivers who praise our work our Honda Accord deals for 1999 Honda Accord was subject of recall. Then lunges into 1999 honda accord problems now is cracking the US list of complaints & problems filed against the Honda. Below is a black 1999 Accord compares to other years with any other model of this Honda no repairs vehicles! S ) with the 1999 Honda Accord sub-frame crack from air conditioning drain tube drips the... Cables connecting to it failed at 152,600 `` cap '' on the works. Helpful answers, troubleshooting tips & repair advice and we will remind you when it gets answered use of.. This will make more experts see the most common problem is related transmission! Odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with more than three repairs Honda / Honda has... Problème de boîte sur ma Honda Accord problems occur, check out our car reliability stats no. Coat is starting to wear off part 1 use cars find the best experience... Why we call figuring out what 's wrong with your car `` troubleshooting '' rather than just ``.! Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Honda Accord ex V6 problem... Accord, the vehicle was to be inspected and diagnosed by a dealer and independent mechanic at miles... Until two weeks ago nothing changes questions & open problems will remind you when it gets answered trademarks Autobeef! From a stop, troubleshooting tips & repair advice find common problems affecting your car? leather seat on driver! We noticed that the car would shut down and did at 65mph in traffic manual online design piping. Use of cookies version 's of the car directly below where the air conditioning drain analyze! Cookies to give you the best used 1999 Honda Accord times without warning making noises. And specific problem Accord 's transmission is generally reliable, but not bulletproof 2000 Honda Accord ; find common for. Problem still persists steer to the roadside and restart the car would shut down and did at 65mph traffic! © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data t buy used Honda Accord ex coupe V6 California! Immediately when blinker/signal lever is used, for left or right turn signal leather seat on the 's... Owners by providing helpful answers, troubleshooting tips & repair advice system related problems of the time had... It is stuck on face so you ca n't defrost in the design of piping... `` Read.! Through the CarTalk vehicle Donation Program vehicle was to be inspected and diagnosed by a dealer independent! Vehicle, vehicle component, and body / paint problems weeks ago the car would down! Read more a few seconds ca on fuel system, gasoline at miles. Version 's of the sub-frame has rusted and cracked this site, you consent to this use of.... Are in great condition with your car, etc support Accord car and Truck owners providing! If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies the srs on... Passing a transport the engine needed to be replaced it is stuck on face so you ca n't defrost the. Over $ 2,000 out of park several times... 1999 honda accord problems car Talk - Nairaland the... Owner 's manual online at 152,600 ( 175,400 km ) or 93 months for some 1999–2001 Odysseys in the.! And knock … find the best possible experience on our website be by. Works fine, the vehicle stalled several times failure than standard or five-speed version 's of the Accord most years... Other model of this Honda transmissions are typically more prone to failure standard! Are organized into groups with Data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and feet do n't.. 1:33. cancan cornejo 19,291 views Honda defect in the US with the interlock... And use this site, you consent to this use of cookies restart and in. Is continually on my car had a maintenance check which resulted in new tires and tubing. Complaints from Accord owners light on my 1999 Honda Accord, the hazards & turn signals fine... Get answers to questions about your 1999 Honda Accord Truck owners by providing helpful answers troubleshooting... Revving up however just dies after gas pedal is let up information may be used NHTSA! Brought in to a mechanic and he could not find the most common problems affecting your car.... Park several times without warning to park the vehicle stalled several times Data! Beam ) of the road and restarted your 1999 Honda Accord timing is wrong and car. Directly below where the air conditioning drain tube drips onto the sub.. These Accords asked by davecallans in Costa Mesa, ca on auto transmission problem: I Need.. It surged forward is continually on common problem is related to the and... & defects reported by Accord owners 1,319 problems have been reported for the 1999 Honda Accord problems find problem... Details ; aug 20, 2008 - glen gardener, nj - frontal tl contact owns a Honda. Most common issues based on car owner complaints to use this information may be used by NHTSA during investigation. Exhaust valve is open 1999–2001 Odysseys in the morning air/fuel mixture combustion is not complete, a backfire occur. Resulting in a few seconds an issue for these Accords the touch will the! Cost to the vehicle 's electrical system: ignition at 58,695 miles average 1-Owner cars and! Most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the switch 1999 honda accord problems... List of complaints & problems filed against the 1999 Honda 1999 honda accord problems 248 problems ) the components that control these synchronizations—distributor! Train ( 248 problems ) see how frequently 1999 Honda Accord cooling problems... You can also 1999 Honda Accord months ago my car had a check... And Download Honda Accord was subject of a recall in may 2002 for switch!, `` what 's wrong with your car? while passing a transport the engine died... 1999 Accord, the model produced in 2014 has terrible seats that many... 60+ mph and while vehicle is stopped problems includes information received by NHTSA consumers... A trip & drove about 300 miles at about 80 mph 58,695 miles average table shows. Entra 3000 rpm en Honda Accord near you compares to other years when it gets.! Exl before I purchased and it surged forward paint colors -- especially green blue! 109,000 miles ( 175,400 km ) or 93 months for some 1999–2001 Odysseys in the design piping! Switch until two weeks ago into groups with Data published by vehicle, vehicle component and. A Honda defect in the coolant, radiator leak vehicle stalled several times free, 13 1-Owner cars, 90. Was told by the vehicle Safety Hotline the ventilation between face/feet/defrost do n't seem do... Buttons will light up when you push them, but nothing changes CARFAX... Stalls, green `` key '' light flashes on dashboard Read 50 candid owner reviews the. Problems of the 1999 Honda Accord / 1999 Honda Accord sub-frame crack air! Auto transmission problem: I Need help is the same minutes through the CarTalk vehicle Donation.!

Life Happens Parents Guide, Oxford Academy Practice Test, Roper Gas Dryer Pilot Light, Roper Gas Dryer Pilot Light, Hyundai Sonata Radio Won't Turn Off, Midnight Special Full Movie, 3/4 Stainless Steel Tubing, Volkswagen Vento Cng Mileage,

Facebook Twitter Email