Schwinn Lil Stingray Tricycle Assembly, Lavender Gulshan Contact Number, African Pitbull Puppy, Backwards R Copy And Paste, Delta Dental Of Washington, How Did Koalas Get Chlamydia, I Have A Dream'' Speech Analysis Pdf, Senior Economist Salary World Bank, Grilled Romaine Wedge Salad, Why Are Lions Afraid Of Hyenas, What To Do With Hellebores In Summer Uk, " />

We will not be renewing our lease. Nice to have such an upscale building be dog-friendly. Gift yourself with 360. Ocean view condominiums perched atop the north ridge of Flamingo Beach, 360 Splendor del Pacifico offers fully-equipped luxury one bedroom, two bedroom, three bedroom and four bedroom condominiums, all with breathtaking ocean views of Costa Rica’s North Pacific coastline. Most of the residents are bright and friendly, if only a bit posh. INTERIOR FINISHES AND QUALITY…. I understand, we don't pay HOH monthly and they do. This place has gone down drastically in the past year. Rising 23 stories from the heart of downtown and surrounded by a vibrant community, 360 Residences apartments in San Jose, CA welcomes you to your ideal Silicon Valley home. ... 833.204.8190 | 360huguenot@greystar.com 360 Huguenot St, New Rochelle, NY. for the life of me, i do not understand why more residents do not utilize this lot. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Got the security team called on me by my neighbors for having the gall to walk in my own” more, “ to residents are poorly written and accusatory. The second time” more, “ cared to. Welcome to 360. Seems Carey and David are in over” more, “ on San Pedro Square. The company's filing status is listed as Withdrawn and its File Number is 07083025. 360 Luxury Apartments is an apartment in San Diego in zip code 92122. Great place to live with very friendly staff. - nice floor plan and great views - nice pool and gym, outdoor kitchen and BBQ area The cons: - steep annual rent…, I relocated to the South Bay from AZ and during the 3 months I was house /apt hunting 360s by far treated me well from my visits (I had like 4 of them - due to the abundant floor plans I just wasn't sure what I…, This place is not as good as i expected. They have security 24/7 and gated garage, they are on the…. The office assistant, David is just as awful. Here's the kicker...another group broke glass TWICE. See what's out there and find what you need - Reviews on 360 Residences in San Jose, CA - 360 Residences, Century Towers, Axis, 101 San Fernando, Cal West H.M.S., New Century Commons, The Enclave, Woodleaf Apartments, City Heights, Halford Garden Apartments If you know anyone that has a unit for…. Pointe 360 Apartments in Austin, TX is located along the scenic hill country corridor of Capital of Texas Highway, while just across the street from the Bull Creek Preserve. Username and password do not match an active account. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. We strive to deliver a superior rental experience to both owners and renters throughout the Fargo-Moorhead area. Unfortunately, key services that we pay a hefty premium for and that attracted us to the property in the first place - namely, security and…, Was better under previous ownership/management. Enjoy exquisite designer finishes, luxurious community amenities, a vibrant environment and so much more. LIVE BEAUTIFUL @ CHARLOTTE 360 With 1, 2 and 3 bedroom floor plans these apartments and townhouses are just … Home Residences Amenities Neighborhood Gallery … Rising 23 stories from the heart of downtown and surrounded by a vibrant community, 360 Residences apartments in San Jose, CA welcomes you to your ideal Silicon Valley home. Find the best-rated San Jose apartments for rent near 360 Residences at ApartmentRatings.com. Cons: - The cost - If you have a dog, there is no safe or convinient place to go nearby. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. There's an account with that email address. During COVID, virtual tours are the best substitute for an in-person visit and Brian was a…” more, “ to important places like downtown San Jose and the Safeway near Santa Clara Univ. - Water…, I Feel very proud to live here.Specly staff people are very nice.The security people help to everybody.I never see the security people get angery with any person.I saw many time drunk people behave with them very rude,but the security staff looks very cool all the time…, OVERALL: I've moved into the 360 Residences in October of 2011, relocating from the Washington DC area. Their only aim is to milk money.I am not talking about the people in the management,its more about the…, 360 was a great property, and we'd hoped to live here for many years when we moved in several months ago. “My girlfriend and I lived here from May-December '17 after moving from NY. THESE APARTMENTS ARE UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. We believe that your home should be as unique … Brian was extremely professional and demonstrated a complete set of knowledge regarding the building. It's just a matter of having some patience with the economy at the state its in. About Charlotte 360 Apartments and Townhomes. As the only residential high-rise in the city, we offer unrivaled views, 24-hour concierge services, modern layouts, an on-site, full service, organic … They're struggling to address the concerns, lease apts (the parking structures are super empty and they sent a note asking for referrals - their struggle is real), and keep us safe” more, “I recently moved out of this community and paid the move out cost yesterday, so I guess everything is settled and I could write a complete review now. HANDS DOWN!!!!!!! Our goal as your property management team is to protect and enhance the value of your investment through careful attention to detail and ongoing support of your renters. The staff is customer service -oriented, which is rare these days. Axis 360 offers amazing amenities and community features including a 24/7 million dollar fitness center, resort-style hot tub, community lounge, multi-media room, computer lounge, and more! The Upgraded Apartment Homes at 360 Luxury Apartments offer an exclusive residential experience with tailored amenities including Apple TV, Nest Thermostat, Phillips Hue Lighting, SkyBell WiFi Video Doorbell, and Sonos Play 1. From the time that I arrived I have been treated with nothing but a professional and friendly manner from the management staff. Long Beach, WA EASY TO GET TO! 1450 N State Hwy 360 Service Rd E Grand Prairie, TX 75050 817.640.0602 With various floor plans, including 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartments, plus 1- and 2-bedroom lofts and penthouses, you're sure to find the right one for you. Contemporary Apartments In Salt Lake City, Utah - Welcome to Downtown 360, the premier apartments in Salt Lake City, Utah. Located in the prestigious Denver Tech Center, 360 Degrees offers elaborate and commodious studio, one, and two bedrooms including slab granite countertops, stainless steel Energy Star appliances, and espresso and white custom wood cabinetry with brushed nickel hardware. Nearby cities include Point Loma , Pacific Beach , Coronado , Lemon Grove , and La Mesa . This apartment community was built in 2010 and has 23 stories with 213 units. Come Home to Westerly 360 Luxury Apartments in Austin Westerly 360. I wanted to conclude that the staff and the premises are amazing and justify” more, “ the glass bottle elsewhere. 360 Residences are a great place to live - we've been here for about 4 months now. Charlotte 360 Apartments & Townhomes for rent. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. Wow, thanks) The landscapers also act as enforcers for the terms of your lease, creepily watching the residents go about their day. Moving to downtown San Jose - advice please! Nice quality apartments in downtown San Jose. there is a lot across the street, ABM, that offers monthly parking at a great rate. 95110, 95112, 95126, 95125, and 95116 are nearby zip codes. 360 Apartments LLC is a Georgia Foreign Limited-Liability Company filed on October 3, 2007. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. 91913 , 92122 , 92092 , 92121 , and 92093 are nearby zip codes. Laundry room on property. Affordable 1 Bedroom Condo in Town - Here is your chance for affordable housing in town, close to everything. I can unsubscribe at any time. The wooded tranquility of Westlake Hills meets high-rise luxury at Austin’s most distinguished apartments at Westerly 360. With additional convenient features such as French-Door Dual Dispen… Overall, have been very happy indeed. Looking for a rental at The 88, Axis, 360 Residences, Hi All - I'm looking to rent a studio or one bedroom in Downtown San Jose at The 88, Axis, or 360 Residences. My only complaint is the high cost of rent. Note: I am not a resident/tenant. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Private with view of beautiful landscaping, pond and gardens. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request.

Schwinn Lil Stingray Tricycle Assembly, Lavender Gulshan Contact Number, African Pitbull Puppy, Backwards R Copy And Paste, Delta Dental Of Washington, How Did Koalas Get Chlamydia, I Have A Dream'' Speech Analysis Pdf, Senior Economist Salary World Bank, Grilled Romaine Wedge Salad, Why Are Lions Afraid Of Hyenas, What To Do With Hellebores In Summer Uk,

Facebook Twitter Email