Olx Alto K10, Olx Alto K10, Mvcc Course Search, Trex Landscape Edging, Beagle Breeders South East England, Attack From Outer Space Movie, " />

Also the heat was only luke warm. Car starts first time, every time, no issues. 20 year experience diagnostic technician. I gather from speaking to mechanic friends that bottom pipe should be hot also, but it's not! The car isn't overheating or underheating, it reaches operating temperature in the same amount of time as before. Sign up for a new account in our community. If you notice that your thermostat gauge stays on the “C” even after the engine has time to heat up, you may have a broken thermostat. Sorry I don't know where this is. An air conditioning system, using several components, includes a compressor to pressurize a chemical called freon, and drastically lower its temperature. Initially the heater would suddenly blow cold after driving for about an hour. It was working fine on Saturday morning but this morning to work it just wouldn't heat up - just blowing cold air. I ju … read more. Disfunctional heater on 1997 audi a4 2.8l . Back feeding heat exchanger and charge cooler with a hose, ideally using warm/hot water to expand the channels, you should see the blockage come out … 2003 TDI 1.9 Bosio 520 Sold 2011 TDI 2.0 sportswagon Buy Back VW 2013 Audi Q7 Prestige 20" Apr 10, 2014 #1 2011 TDI JSW 6m 129,000 miles Does anybody have any idea why my AC is cold on the right side of car (2vents) but the drivers side vents blow warm. Like the temp is... heat is not getting hot enough, fast - 2006 Audi A3 Also the heat was only luke warm. Audi A3 8p only blowing cold air Hi all, I have a 2004 Audi A3 2.0 FSI with 78k miles. If I set the blowing direction manually the centre vents blow just fine, but nothing comes out of them when set to auto. Before replacing Heater Control Unit, it would only blow hot air from front vents- With this replacement it will now change from cold to hot and the air flow pressure does change from the front vents when changing the setting dial but there is still no air at all to feet and defrost. My car started blowing hot air from passenger side vent during our trip to Florida earlier this year. You may have a leak.A very common problem that occurs is the air conditioner stops producing cold air. I have a used 2003 Audi. Also tried different temperatures (26 degrees, 27, 28, HI etc) it is always the same from every vent including the window mist vents and the normal vents aimed towards your body. The air blowing inside the cabin of my A4 is not hot, it does blow some hot air but not enough to warm someone. In order to make sure that the heater is warm we will use OBD scanner to read the real time coolant temperature. In the middle of all this, I've never had hot air coming through so replaced the water pump and tharmastat to see if it would help. For information on your Audi A1. Coolant level seems good. Heater not working Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:27 am Hi guys, got my brand new A1 last week, everything has been perfect up until this morning when I could not get any hot air out of the climate control, the temp setting is wound right the way around to the hottest setting but all I'm getting is cool (slightly above ambient) air. Sometimes the motors get old and die and there for wont change from cold to hot, here you can see my passenger motor was MISSING! Everything is purchased by us!The video is meant for entertainment purposes only. No heat to feet or defrost. I recently took to a personal mechanic. High School or GED. Jmholdsworth - I'm presuming you mean there is no hot air coming from the air vents in the car? It's costing me a fortune so far!! While there are a variety of reasons your Audi A6 heater is not working, the most common 3 are a broken heater blower motor, a problem with the thermostat, or a failed heater … So, on our recent Thanksgiving trip, our 2003 Audi A4 Quattro turbo 1.8L heater just stopped blowing hot air. I have a 2015 A3 Quattro Cabriolet Prestige Package and I love it! I even tried turning off the A/C button and it still blows Luke warm. 31 posts. Please please please, can someone help. despite having it turned up to HIGH? Coolant level is OK. Started with EGR cooler going. gio6500. Disfunctional heater on 1997 audi a4 2.8l . Heater working but only blows out front vents. When that happens, the HVAC system can be stuck on blows cold air or blows hot air. Kevin. Was real nice on our 8.5 hour drive in 20 degree temperatures…. So when the engine is idling you only get cold air out of the heaters. The MK2 would only blow luke warm air when hot selected. Thank you so much Cruiser647 for replying! Hello i have Audi A4 1.8T Year 1996.i have a problem with the display's of the a/c sometimes shows numbers sometimes dont work all day,also i have the problem with air comining the enterier.it blows air only to the windshield.can somebody help me to solve this problem.thanks WHY MY CAR HEATER DOES NOT BLOW HOT WARM AIR. I turned up the climate controlled temperature and it would not switch off a/c, I … My heater is blowing just fine, but the heat will not get hot for a long time and when it finally dose get hot, it get really hot. How do I test this? This is on the 2010 Audi A3, posting here because of way more traffic of course. Hot air despite the Auto AC set to low? I had it diagnosed at two places. Audi 2001 Audi TT roadster: My Audi TT roadster has no heat. I have a 2016 Audi A3, the two vents located in the center of the dash, have quit blowing. The compressor is responsible for processing the refrigerant in a way that cools the entire cabin by making the air blowing through the vents cold. Coolant level is OK. Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:27 am . It has been leaking a bit of coolant for about a year but topping it … Like the temp is... Like the temp is... heat is not getting hot enough, fast - 2006 Audi A3 ase_master327. Bottom of the engine isn't. Or the heater controls may be stuck or broken. 1,676 satisfied customers. The Air con fan in the engine bay. They flushed the heater matrix twice and replaced a flap motor. Just noticed that my Audi (53 plate A4) has developed a heating problem. Car starts first time, every time, no issues. Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII - 2015 A3 Heater Blowing Cold Air - Hello, I just joined the forum. The heater blew hot after that. you need to remove the glovebox (very easy to do) and the drivers side trim also easy to do HERE'S A GUIDE  you don't need some of the fancy tools that guy used. 5,813 satisfied customers. We found that freon was in … read more No fan noise what so ever. Joined Oct 27, 2009 Location Rushford, Minnesota TDI Jetta 2005.5 1.9 Feb 4, 2012 #1 Last night driving home with my wife, I was getting hot so I turned my side down to 60 F. Her side was at 70 F, but my side didn't cool down. This has happened a couple times now, with heater on, all of a sudden it starts blowing cold air for a while then returning to hot? Can you check the temperature difference (by feel) of the top and bottom pipes on the radiators? It was working fine on Saturday morning but this morning to work it just wouldn't heat up - just blowing cold air. The AC is blowing mostly luke warm or hot air, but will occasionally blow cold air. Hello! I would wait for the engine to get hot, then open the coolant cap (VERY carefully!!!). In June, the air-conditioning on my then eight-month-old A3 stopped working. Air Con Problems - posted in A3 (8P) 2003 to present: Hello, Have a problem with the air con on my 2004 A3 1.9tdi. IIRC it only heats air in the drivers side, so if the heater core is not functioning and letting hot water through, it would prevent it from providing the normal heat and the cold incoming air would be blown out all vent that are upstream of the electric heater. Hi, I have a 2008 1.6 S Line A3, and the heater stopped working. I gather from speaking to mechanic friends that bottom pipe should be hot also, but it's not! This article applies to the Audi A6, A4, A3 and Q5/Q7 (2004-2010). 3,214 satisfied customers. 126 months. It really is a bother when the temperature drops and you turn your heater on, only for it to spew out the cold winter breeze. Discussion. Discussion in 'Mk2' started by geneticmaterial, Mar 6, 2013. If your car heater blows cold air instead of hot air it might stuck vent or plugged up heater core. Hi guys, got my brand new A1 last week, everything has been perfect up until this morning when I could not get any hot air out of the climate control, the temp setting is wound right the way around to the hottest setting but all I'm getting is cool (slightly above ambient) air. Sitting there being boiled to death! Now we've coolant flushing around the pipes / cooling system but still the problem exists. Joined: Mar 9, 2007 Likes Received: 3 Location: Skipton. I have two questions. Thursday 7th … Reply Reply Author. The coolant has been flushed and had a vacuum pump / machine run through. It’s stopped going completely cold but the max temperature from the blowers was 43 degrees C and VW agreed it should be more like 73. Or it could be a coolant leak.

Olx Alto K10, Olx Alto K10, Mvcc Course Search, Trex Landscape Edging, Beagle Breeders South East England, Attack From Outer Space Movie,

Facebook Twitter Email