Nitroforce Gym Net Worth, Space Explorers Solo, Kuv100 Mileage Problem, Space Explorers Solo, Parker Pneumatic Check Valve, Burger Shop Mod Apk, Ben Drowned Height, Unfinished Kitchen Pantry Cabinet, Ben Drowned Height, Ashera Cat Personality, Stick Welding Electrode Positive Or Negative, Wealthiest First Nations Band In Canada, Positive Reputation Can Be Valued As An Intangible Corporate:, Burger Shop Mod Apk, " />

The staff has been so helpful with my transition and any time i've needed maintenance they have come by in a reasonable time span. I’ve lived here just over 30 day and so far it’s been very quiet with a friendly community feeling. My kitchen floor has a small hole in it from previous residents and just so much more. Overland Park, KS 66209 913.681.3100. After living here many years, it's just become frustrating dealing with them. Welcome to Deer Creek! Email me listings and apartment related info. Stop by or call us today to schedule a tour! The only reason I'm leaving is because I've been relocated to California for a job! I cannot speak on how friendly management is because I rarely ever speak to them. Add to cart. We went to look at Deer Creek Apts upon moving to the Overland Park area. Deer Creek Overland Park Real Estate & Homes For Sale. Beautiful property office staff was very nice and helpful. I had one day to find an apartment and I called around to a ton of properties in the area. We offer amazing apartment homes in Overland Park, KS. After a few complaints, the management sent a maintenance guy to put in 2 or 3 glue traps which has not done anything. Rent is on par with the many other complexes in the area. This apartment community was built in 2002 and has 2 stories with 404 units. Management and maintenance take pride in this complex. The landscaping is beautiful and well-maintained. WELCOME TO Deer Creek Golf Club MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION INSPIRING GOLF As a par 72 course, Deer Creek will remind you of everything you love about the game. Thank you for calling us home! I love the layout, it is a great design. $1,150,000. We have been living at Deer Creek for around 9 months and have not had the best of service. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Our team can be reached at 913-239-8200. Welcome home to beautiful Deer Creek Apartment Homes located in Overland Park, Kansas. We went in the office and were greeted by a leasing agent that took us to a beautiful well-decorated model apt that had new and clean carpet. The maintenance people are fine, but they do not give you much time to answer the door if you place a call or they need to do regular maintenance. View all details and photos without having to register. We are your secluded and private community that offers access to fine shopping and dining along with many entertainment activities. Nothing in this place feels luxury. This community has a Studio - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $945 - $2,417. Staff is friendly and very helpful. We are disappointed to hear of your unhappiness as our team is dedicated to providing an exceptional place to call home. Deer Creek is home to approximately 2,418 people and 2,292 jobs. PLUS anyone who applies BEFORE leaving the office on day of tour gets to pick between a LUXURY move in gift: Roomba, Kitchen Aid Mixer, or an Apple Watch!! The pool and splash park are available for rent after regular pool hours. The pool is nice and the trails around here are nice but the actual apartments feel cheap. Deer Creek contains an array of diverse restaurants, shops, and medical offices, so residents never have to travel far for the essentials. | Website Design by RENT. 5 bds; 4 ba; 6,845 sqft; 9 days on Zillow The unit was different than the model we looked at and when we asked the agent about the carpet she said it had been replaced 3 years ago - no way! We will continue to work hard to for you and all of our residents. Hands down the worst apartment I’ve ever lived in. I have lived in the complex for 11 years. Join us today and discover an array of amenities as well as newly remodeled apartments and the most caring, dedicated staff you’ll find. This venue is a true gem in Overland Park! Deer Creek Animal Hospital is your local Veterinarian in Overland Park serving all of your needs. The agent said it would because the renter had been in the unit we wanted for 8 years, and carpet is replaced every 7 years. Great workout facility, concierge, free carwash and beautiful clubhouse. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Commuting from the community is a breeze with access to U.S. Route 69. DEER CREEK TEE TIMES. We have an infant baby also so more action from management would be appreciated to resolve the issue. Zillow has 3 homes for sale in 66209 matching Deer Creek. Come and tour our photo gallery and let us show you luxury living at its finest! View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. There have been numerous occasions where we called for a service request with no response or update back. Then call Deb Staley for more information about what you see. Make absolutely sure what you are getting, and it would be smart to record your conversation with the agent. View all villas/patio homes for sale in the Deer Creek Villas subdivision of Overland Park, Kansas. Sort by: Newest. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. The 18-hole "Deer Creek" course at the Deer Creek Golf Club facility in Overland Park, Kansas features 6,870 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72. On move-in day we arrived with our belongings and the agent tried to sign us up without looking at the unit; however, we insisted on looking at the unit first. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! Deer Creek Villas is located in Zip Code 66209. BECOME A MEMBER. The amenities of the on site gym w/free training classes, clubhouse with resident activities, and pool are well worth the price. Concerning our $250 deposit, the contract stated only $100 was not refundable, but we waited 3 weeks with no refund at all. B1 floorplans reduced to $1199!! Thank you Karin and staff for making it a smooth process. Parking is horrid. You will receive this on MOVE IN DAY. Welcome home to beautiful Deer Creek Apartment Homes located in Overland Park, Kansas. The service is also not the best. We then received a letter stating the $150 balance was kept for administrative costs. DEER CREEK TEE TIMES BECOME A MEMBER Single, Family, Junior and Social Memberships available! Deer Creek, Overland Park, KS Real Estate Market Learn more about Deer Creek Deer Creek is a popular neighborhood for home buyers who can afford to buy a … The carpets were filthy with permanent stains and what looked like black mold by the base boards. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Their professional staff will make sure everything goes smoothly on your wedding day. When we arrived, the grounds by the office were well groomed with lots of trees. I repeat: do not sign anything or put $$ down until you've seen the unit. Many times the gates don't even work and are wide open. Sorrento at Deer Creek Welcome to Sorrento, a luxurious, active adult living community. We live in a two bedroom apartment that has large windows, lots of light, plenty of room in the kitchen and has a huge (16 x 8) patio that is surrounded by trees so it looks as though we are out in the country. We look forward to assisting you. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Quite neighbors and staff handles any maintenance issues promptly. $150 during the winter for the smallest apartment here. Reviews (913) 647-5350. We’re committed to not only providing quality products and services, but going above and beyond to ensure our customers are completely satisfied. Receive 1st full month FREE on all units!! Just be very careful! Plenty of parking space unlike other places we have lived. Set amid a spectacular master planned development that offers over forty five acres of beautifully wooded rolling hills with a meandering creek and walking path, Deer Creek offers you a private and relaxed atmosphere where you can find life's beauty in the details. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Also, the utility bill during the winter is outrageous. Call us today at 913-851-3700 for an appointment. Easily see all townhomes for sale in The Village of Deer Creek in Overland Park, KS. Silvercrest at Deer Creek At Silvercrest Deer Creek, you’ll find the perfect combination of comfort, care and an active lifestyle. This community supports self-guided tours that offer prospective residents the ability to enter, tour, and exit the property without staff assistance. About See All. The management did not follow up to let us know if they will actually do anything about it. The architecture in the entire community is beautiful. In the last week alone, we have caught 3 mice with our own traps that we set. Nearby cities include Leawood, Prairie Village, Lenexa, Shawnee Mission, and Merriam. Find your dream home in Deer Creek using the tools above. The apartment complex itself is very nice, and it's a great area. Deer Creek Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery provides personalized service and quality care to residents in the greater Kansas City area. COVID-19; Book A … Everything is always taken care of in a timely manner. Deer Creek Apartment Homes is an apartment in Overland Park in zip code 66213. Janie O, Overland Park KS. Ironwoods Park - Prairie Oak Nature Center. Deer Creek is the perfect venue for someone who wants all of the basics already included - tables, linens, food, chair covers, etc. Deer Creek is an apartment located in Johnson County, the 66213 ZIP Code, and the Blue Valley School District (Overland Park) attendance zone. Thank you Deer Creek! Share details of your own experience with this property. Welcome home to beautiful Deer Creek Apartment Homes located in Overland Park, Kansas. Single, Family, Junior and Social Memberships available! Deer Creek 6240 LLC 6240 W 135th St Overland Park KS 66223. The next week we get another paper in our doors stating they would be raising Lock out fees from $30 to $60 due to “grounds maintenance”. Set amid a spectacular master planned development that offers over forty five acres of beautifully wooded rolling hills with a meandering creek and walking path, Deer Creek offers you a private and relaxed atmosphere where you can find life's beauty in the details. I was able to tour a unit almost exact to mine to make a sound decision that I could live here. Designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr., ASGCA, the Deer Creek golf course opened in 1989. Do not sign any document with them until you have seen the exact unit you are getting and know that any deposit you leave will not be returned. This is why my electric bill is approx. It has been my favorite apartment complex to live in while i've been in Kansas City. Also, the kitchen counter had been used as a cutting board. Deer Creek’s peaceful residential streets boast a wide variety of apartments and houses available for rent. Set amid a spectacular master planned development that offers over forty five acres of beautifully wooded rolling hills with a meandering creek and walking path, Deer Creek offers you a private and relaxed atmosphere where you can find life's beauty in the details. When something finally gets replaced, it's very cheap. I find it annoying and it really doesn't provide much security. We are your secluded and private community that offers access to fine shopping and dining along with many entertainment activities. They sent everyone a notice saying it would be fixed on said day, however it has not been. Thank you for your review! The appliances are old, the carpet is old, everything feels old in here. I was so glad I made this decision. This apartment community was built in 2002 and has 2 stories with 404 units. The course rating is 74.5 and it has a slope rating of 137 on Zoysia grass. When we entered it had that older, strong over-painted smell. 913-451-7680. Conveniently located in Overland Park, Kansas, residents of Sorrento enjoy quick access to the best shopping areas, recreation, restaurants and Sykes/Lady Overland Park Golf Course. Contact the property for more details. Deer Creek was once a premier course in the Kansas City area - that is no longer the case. We appreciate the care to detail and service this complex exhibits. It depends on your neighbors and luck of the draw. We hope you’ll spend countless hours soaking in some rays and cooling off during hot summer days. When I got ahold of someone at Deer Creek they were so helpful and friendly and even started calling around to other properties through their management company to help me find a place. There are no reviews for this property. They often say they'll get back with you and never follow up. This venue offers many locations to host your wedding, including a lakefront lawn and multiple rooms. You have a fob that is used to open the gate. The staff seems to come and go often. Deer Creek residents are invited to enjoy our spacious junior-Olympic size swimming pool and awesome splash park. When I was moving in, I needed a place fast.. Karin was patient, understanding, and responsive to my urgency to move in. We are your... See More. 12849 Metcalf Ave (1,361.52 mi) Overland Park, KS 66213. The leasing staff is very nice when they are trying to get you in the door. Or sign in if you already have an account. AdventHealth Medical Group Primary Care at Deer Creek. Come and tour our photo gallery and let us show you luxury living at its finest! Contact Information and Hours The neighborhood is quiet and nice. I was supposed to move into another complex but when I arrived to move in the unit reeked of smoke! The Movoto Advantage. The apartments are old. The rent goes up every year even though there are newer, more upscale apartments everywhere around. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Go Farther, Stay longer Deer Creek Overland Gear Contact Shop You go farther stay longer Your next adventure Gear & supply helping NEW ITEMS. Maintenance is always overwhelmed with requests so it takes several days to get anyone in here. Looking forward to living here. There are a number of shops and restaurants within two miles. After the viewing we went back to the office and before we signed lease, we wanted to make sure our apt would have new carpet. 0 out of 5 $ 670.00. Blue Valley School District (Overland Park), Overland Park Utilities-Included Apartments, Overland Park Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Overland Park Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Resort Style Pool with Loggia and Waterfall. EXPLORE THE COURSE The Clubhouse With two dining areas, beautiful course views and convenience at every turn, the Deer Creek Clubhouse is second to none. We welcome you to look through our site to see all we have to offer. Come and tour our photo gallery and let us show you luxury living at its finest! With an unhelpful staff and aging apartments with increasing prices, I would not recommend this place. If you're a current resident please join today to receive e-mail updates, read and post news, register for social events, form social groups, browse the resident directory and post classifieds. The entrance was down a dark, dirty outdoor entry with children's toys laying in front of the door. Community See All. Paper thin walls, noisy neighbors, I can hear cars all throughout the day and night driving through the apartment complex. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. While much of the decor was included, we were still able to completely customize it with our own personal touches in the Seasons Room. There is a trail from the complex to a a larger bike/walking trail. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. I'm going to miss living at these apartments and if I ever move back to KC I will definitely be back! This apartment complex feels like a neighborhood with the way it is set up with the streets and driveways and community events. Deer Creek Family Dental Care is your dental care provider in Overland Park, Kansas. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Deer Creek, Overland Park, KS are Leawood South, Nottingham Forest, Hallbrook, Blue Valley, Lionsgate. So why bother with them? A1 floorplans reduced to $899!! Overland Park KS Oral Surgeon Drs. Welcome home to beautiful Deer Creek Apartment Homes located in Overland Park, Kansas. I've had a great experience living at Deer Creek. 92 people like this. We look forward to assisting you and providing you your home! Off-grid Solar, Zamp 140-Watt Portable Kit. I could rent here forever. She said we could replace it for $300 - as a matter of principle, that would not work. Deer Creek contains an array of diverse restaurants, shops, and medical offices, so residents never have to travel far for the essentials. Deer Creek Golf Club lies at the center of the community, drawing numerous golf enthusiasts to the area. The Village of Deer Creek is served by Blue Valley schools. I do understand that it costs a lot to maintain a golf course and it … 66221, 66210, 66223, 66209, and 66210 are nearby zip codes. These apartments are truly more like a home. Property Manager at Deer Creek, responded to this review: Thank you for the kind comments! My biggest gripe is that is is a fenced complex. My husband and I looked at ten apartment communities before deciding on Deercreek. (Yet still not closing fence. Administrative costs?? Come and tour our photo gallery and let us show you luxury living at its finest! Love all the amenities. We are super happy with our new community and plan to stay. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Office Hours We also had a pest control guy come and he said there are probably holes in the walls behind the counters/cabinets. We also see many spiders and other insects in the apartment. VIEW THE GALLERY […] Located just six miles south of Downtown Overland Park, Deer Creek provides residents with countless suburban amenities in a scenic environment. Deer Creek Apartment Homes is the best apartment complex we have ever lived in. Welcome home to beautiful Deer Creek Apartment Homes located in Overland Park, Kansas. Hotels near Deer Creek, Overland Park on Tripadvisor: Find 13,502 traveler reviews, 1,330 candid photos, and prices for 43 hotels near Deer Creek in Overland Park, KS. Located just six miles south of Downtown Overland Park, Deer Creek provides residents with countless suburban amenities in a scenic environment. Village of Deer Creek is located in Overland Park, KS. – The Deer Creek Team. The leasing staff is awesome. Deer Creek is located in Overland Park, Kansas in the 66213 zip code. The service was so great that I decided to go with them even though they were a little out of my price range. Off-grid Solar, Zamp 45-Watt Portable Kit. 4 results. All Rights Reserved. If you are open to having a conversation with our team about your concerns, we would love the opportunity to speak with you, give you updates and address your concerns with you. The two pools are great with plenty of room for sunbathing, swimming and tables and chairs for eating or visiting. We are your secluded and private community that offers access to fine shopping and dining along with many entertainment activities. We are your secluded and private community that offers access to fine shopping and dining along with many entertainment activities. Our beautiful community is nestled in the heart of Overland Park. It is always our goal to provide an excellent experience at our community with our team and are thrilled we have achieved that for you. Contact now: Good News! Your life at Deer Creek is Deer Creek Apartments is located in Overland Park, Kansas in the 66213 zip code. However, our apartment has a serious mice problem as well as insects and spiders. Get directions, reviews and information for Deer Creek 6240 LLC in Overland Park, KS. 6240 W. 135th Street, Suite 150 Overland Park, KS 66223 Get Directions (913) 239-8200. www.deercreekaptskc.com. I don’t know why we pay extra for a gated community and it doesn’t work. © 2020 Price Brothers Management Company. Deer Creek is a minimally walkable neighborhood in Overland Park with a Walk Score of 39. Since opening in 2000, Executive Suites at Deer Creek Woods has been proud to serve the Overland Park community. Our neighborhood has joined eNeighbors to improve communication in our community. Deer Creek Golf Club is a lovely wedding venue located in Overland Park, Kansas. Set amid a spectacular master planned development that offers over forty five acres of beautifully wooded rolling hills with a meandering creek and walking path, Deer Creek offers you a private and relaxed atmosphere where you can find life's beauty in the details. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The reasons I am moving are: I no longer need a roommate, I want to live in a more expensive place to simulate costs if I were to move to the west coast, I am ready for a change, and I would like fiber (currently cable and Internet is cable) Internet. 105 people follow this. I don't know much about the club because I do not play golf. The trail is next to a golf club. They gave me only two options which were to deal with it or don't move in. Quick View-10%. Add to Wishlist. They will knock once, wait maybe a few seconds and open the door. 13218 Outlook St, Overland Park, KS 66209. HOA (homes association) dues are about $150 per month, and include lawn maintenance, snow removal, curbside recycling, and trash pickup. House for sale. They never want to replace anything, even when it needs replaced. As a licensed brokerage in Kansas (and across the United States), Movoto has access to the latest real estate data including recently bought homes, market trends, and more in Kansas and beyond. For the most part they are quiet. Thomas or Wood offers oral surgery services including dental implants. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. We are thankful we are moving out of state and will no longer have to deal with the issue in a few weeks, but be wary of moving in. Discover the floor plan that best suits your needs. Be the first to add a review on this property. The Tomahawk Creek Trail runs alongside the north side of the course as well, providing ample opportunities for outdoor recreation. People can piggyback or just walk in. Movoto gives you access to the most up-to-the-minute real estate information in Deer Creek, Overland Park. The windows are not double pane and they leave screens in all year. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Everything in our pantry has holes in it where the mice have clearly been chewing through stuff. After calling multiple times, we were told they do not see a previous service request was ever submitted. Deer Creek Golf Club, Overland Park: Address, Phone Number, Deer Creek Golf Club Review: 2/5 Deer Creek Family Dental Care is here for you As trained medical professionals, our team’s dedication to maintaining a safe environment through rigorous infection control procedures is at the core of everything we do.

Nitroforce Gym Net Worth, Space Explorers Solo, Kuv100 Mileage Problem, Space Explorers Solo, Parker Pneumatic Check Valve, Burger Shop Mod Apk, Ben Drowned Height, Unfinished Kitchen Pantry Cabinet, Ben Drowned Height, Ashera Cat Personality, Stick Welding Electrode Positive Or Negative, Wealthiest First Nations Band In Canada, Positive Reputation Can Be Valued As An Intangible Corporate:, Burger Shop Mod Apk,

Facebook Twitter Email