Lipscomb University Transfer Scholarships, Kids Outdoor Table And Chairs, My Little Pony Coloring Pages Applejack, How To Move A Tree By Hand, 1 Journal Of Research In Medical Sciences, Dyke Bridge Chappaquiddick Map, Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel Lyrics South Park, Best Strings For Epiphone Sg, Corned Beef And Cabbage Origin, Ube Cookies Near Me, What Is Russian Vodka Made From, " />

$16.00 shipping. Motors can be designed to compensate for this drop in voltage. As a point of reference, my E12S motor (same as E15 I think) is a 5BCY56RA6 From another GE reference: --------------------- The history of the GE model numbering system is actually quite old dating back to the early 1900's. Alternating Current Fan Motor Pat No. LV 7000-6 and 8. Home All Parts GE Parts. GE 5K38NG516 AC Motor 3/4HP 3450RPM 230/460V 3-Phase … Supplier Profile. Find GE Motor Replacement Parts at RepairClinic.com. Toyota has produced a wide variety of automobile engines, including inline-four and V6 engines. © 2020 Regal Beloit Corporation, All Rights Reserved. GE 3/4 HP 3 PHASE MOTOR / MODEL K119 208-230/460 VOLT 1725 RPM *NEW IN BOX* $264.00. $48.23 shipping. Barely readable nameplate may say 5KC184AG201BU Googling that model number suggests its a GE, and the AG in the model number … $7.40. For location by appliance, visit: Find Your Model & Serial Numbers. Visor Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics. One person found this helpful. Barely readable nameplate may say 5KC184AG201BU Googling that model number suggests its a GE, and the AG in the model number is probably wrong. General Electric Motor Parts. You have been logged out due to inactivity. $27.34 shipping. $60.00. Power Conversion. Standard Replacement The new motor will be our standard offering (Kinamatic motor shown in this publication) which duplicated the older motor’s basic rating (horsepower, armature volts, field volts, and field winding type). Find Your GE Model & Serial Numbers. Thermal Protection (not always present in every Marathon model number) Date Code - Month Motor was manufactured. Please enter your email address and new password below to reset your password. Then upload it here to search all product numbers at once. 5 Pages. Find your parts! To determine the age of your appliance, use your serial number (not model number) to find date of manufacture. GE MOTORS 5KCP26CK 8065 S 1/6 HP ELECTRONIC MOTOR INDUSTRIAL NEW THERMAL PROTECT. Please log in again. $148.68 $ 148. model number. General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston.As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, … General Electric sold their division that manufactured central heating and air conditioning equipment to Trane and ceased production in the 1980s. Need Help with Your Nameplate?Reading a motor’s nameplate can often be challenging. GE motors can also be cross-referenced by matching the motor's specifications, which are also on the label plate, with suitable replacements. Repair your GE Motor for less. All the same color, 10 wires are numbered 1 through 10 and the additional wire is blank. or Best Offer . At a loss here. Our huge selection provides you with the right product for any application. Check out our full selection of electric motors with over 4000 models to choose from. Search by GE appliance model number and find the official GE appliance part, water filter or accessory you need quickly and easily. Operational specifications needed for cross-referencing include the GE motor's horsepower rating, its number of speeds, revolutions per minute and the direction of rotation stated as either clockwise, counterclockwise or reversible. $395.53. Repair your GE Motor for less. Sort by . Each appliance has a rating plate that provides the model and serial number, as well as specific electrical data pertaining to the appliance. Enter Your Appliance Model Number. Find genuine replacement parts along with great repair advice and same-day shipping. NEMA Frame Size; Electrical Type; RPM or Speed (Fractional Motors only) Enclosure; Frame Construction (Integral Motors only) Style Letter indicating redesign; Sequence Number Need Help? These motors utilize ball bearings to handle heavier loads and heavier construction for industrial applications.Definite-Purpose Motors are used in specific applications and the motor’s features are all driven by the specific application. Operational specifications needed for cross-referencing include the GE motor's horsepower rating, its number of speeds, revolutions per minute and the direction of rotation stated as either clockwise, counterclockwise or reversible. the old motor nameplate will provide most of the specific information required to select the correct GE Commercial Motors by REGAL-BELOIT replacement from stock. Which Variable Frequency Drive Approach Is Right for Your Motor? MV7000 Flat Pack (FP) 16 Pages. Need Help? 1-877-477-7278 . Cross reference database for 1000's of electric motors. $80.00. Previous Page; Page 1 of 21; Next Page; Grid View; List View; View as: Condenser Fan Motor . Nice Electric Motor. Tip. Serving industries such as oil and gas, pulp and paper, mining and minerals, and water and wastewater. Our serial numbers begin with two letters followed by six numbers. Air Moving (furnace fans, air handlers, blowers, air conditioners, exhaust fans, etc.) ft. 02-21-2014, 09:29 PM #2. gravity. Always purge as much of the old grease as pos-sible, and then regrease more frequently to purge all the old grease out of the bearing. The motor came to me, already wired for standard 110V, but it pulls 16 amps like this, and we need to get it hooked up to 220V. MV7000 Flat Pack (FP) 16 Pages. We also carry energy-saving motors, such as totally enclosed fan-cooled motors that are NEMA premium recognized as environmentally preferred and highly efficient. How do you know how old your GE refrigerator is? The following guide is designed to help you understand the crucial information contained on your motor’s nameplate. 91 Pages. Electric Motors, GE Motors & Industrial Motor Replacement Parts. The code repeats every 12 years, so you may have to use your knowledge about kitchen styles to precisely date your appliance. 365 day right part guaranteed return policy. 211 Pages. GE Motors and Motor Parts Parts Super Center supplies a range of motors and motor components to keep your operations running. Search Monogram appliance specs, CAD files, manuals, and guides by category or SKU number. Variable Speed AC Drive Services. NEW GE 3/4 HP AIR OVER ELECTRIC MOTOR … General Electric Motors 3730 GE CondFan Mtr 1/2 230V Up/Dwn. For example, and avocado colored stove is more likely to have been manufactured in the 60s or 70s rather than the 80s or 90s. $24.00 shipping . Please remember that safety standards have changed over the years and information in old manuals as well as the old machines themselves may not meet modern standards. $250.00. 2 Pages. Permanent magnet motors have a 'P' in it's > place. 115V fan motor - *** Note: If you need a 12V motor, order part# AP4265957. > > As a point of reference, my E12S motor (same as E15 I think) is a 5BCY56RA6 > > From another GE reference: > > ----- > The history of the GE model numbering system is actually quite old > dating > back to the early 1900's. How to Determine the Age or Manufacture Date of a GE Appliance. Get Questions Answered Instantly. View Profile View Forum Posts View Forum Threads Professional Member* Join Date Jul 2009 Location Columbia, MD Posts … Adding Grease to Electric Motor Bearings Re-greasing Intervals Electric motors utilizing double shielded or double sealed bearings, which are typically of the lubricated-for-life design, Here's the information that I have: MFG: General Electric Model: BGTA860R1A Would this be a six ton unit? Other options New from $124.95. Home All Parts GE Parts. 100 HP GE MOTOR MODEL SKE 405BS115A 3 PH 3570 RPM / 230/460 VOLT. McGill® CRES™ CAMROL® Fish Processer Solution, Fans for Ventilation and Air Conditioning, RBNV Belgium - Terms and Conditions Of Purchase, RBNV Belgium Terms and Conditions Of Sale, Sealmaster PN Gold Mounted Bearings Decrease Downtime, Sealmaster Cooling Tower Bearings Solution, Sealmaster High Temperature Furnace Bearings Solution, Sealmaster MST47 Bearing for Aggregate Solution, Sealmaster Gold Mounted Ball Bearings Solution, Sealmaster Frozen Pizza SM PN Gold Solution, System Plast 1873 Chain Food and Beverage Solution, System Plast Extra Plus Stainless Steel Chain and HB Pin, System Plast Nolu Clean Bearings For Food Processing Solution, System Plast SPSL815-K325HB SS Chain Solution, Thermal Protection (not always present in every Marathon model number). 215-382-4900 or 800-762-0909 Local business supporting local business by providing … It looks like it has 3 speeds and may oscillate. AC motors include single, multiphase, universal, induction, synchronous, and gear motors. 1. When replacing an older GE motor, the model and serial number of the original motor are required All GE Motors catalogs and technical brochures. I got an old motor missing the cover with the wiring diagram. The first letter identifies the month, as indicated by this GE chart that explains GE refrigerator models by year. $199.00. 1 Pages . Read more . In my Dad's files I found an old GE motor catalog and the model number of the motor appears to be 5KC182JI (maybe JL)240. Top Selling Motors. No wiring diagram but it's got 11 wires. You can order maximum {2} quantity for item {0}. ... General Electric AC Motor 20004 SA GE 1/4 HP 1725 RPM 110v CONT 1 phase 147 SI. There are 11 leads … For example, motors in frames 182-5013 can be supplied for operation under low starting voltage conditions down to 65% of nameplate rated voltage. GE Motors & Parts is a world-class manufacturer of electric motors with more than 125 years of engineering experience. Standard Industrial Motor Catalog. How to Interpret a GE Appliance Model Number By Stephanie Ellen Hunker may earn compensation through affiliate links in this story. Buy motors to repair your General Electric air conditioner at PartSelect. Wanderlodge is a retired series of recreational vehicles built by American bus manufacturer Blue Bird Body Company (now Blue Bird Corporation).Introduced as the Blue Bird Transit Home in 1963, the Wanderlodge was a derivative of the Blue Bird All American school bus for over year; two further generations were produced, adapting motorcoach body and chassis design. DC Motors are used in numerous industrial applications because the speed to torque relationship is so flexible. All GE Motors catalogs and technical brochures. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for GE Condenser Fan Motor HVAC ¼ HP 208-230v 1ph Model 5KCP39FG at the best online prices at eBay! Then upload it here to search all product numbers at once. When replacing a motor made by a different manufacturer, all of the information listed on the SAM-QC form (pages XX and XX) is required for quoting and manufacturing. If the unit has a GE nameplate, you don’t have to decode the serial number to get an answer: very, very old, at least 30+ years. The or Best Offer. G1 serial # is under rear bumper on frame cross member. 91 Pages. They also include servomotors. 2 Pages. Standard Industrial Motor Catalog. : TBX22PAYARBB with SN: ZR525322 was Manufactured in December 1996 (F06-013). General Electric sold their division that manufactured central heating and air conditioning equipment to Trane and ceased production in the 1980s. If you are replacing a motor, the old motor nameplate will provide most of the specific information required to select the correct GE Commercial Motors by REGAL-BELOIT replacement from stock. Ending Nov 17 at 2:13PM PST 6d 21h. G14, G16, G19 & G20 is just under glove box on left driver’s side. Free shipping for many products! Sort by . Great prices on all factory-authorized General Electric motors. case study. Anyhow, wired as-received It starts and runs solo on 110 OK, drawing ~ 10 amps, which is about half the 19.5/9.5 FLA on the nameplate (for 110 v operation). Submit. Large motors may experience a considerable voltage drop at the motor terminals when started due to large inrush current values. 0 bids. I had to replace the motor on an old vacuum pump for my record cutting lathe. Nearly all Emerson fans made from the 1920's to the 1970's will have a date code on the lower right corner of the name tag. In Excel, fill in one part number per line and save the file as a CSV file. I'm buying a house that has an old GE central unit installed. Energy Saver - TEFC Severe Duty. I got an old motor missing the cover with the wiring diagram.

Lipscomb University Transfer Scholarships, Kids Outdoor Table And Chairs, My Little Pony Coloring Pages Applejack, How To Move A Tree By Hand, 1 Journal Of Research In Medical Sciences, Dyke Bridge Chappaquiddick Map, Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel Lyrics South Park, Best Strings For Epiphone Sg, Corned Beef And Cabbage Origin, Ube Cookies Near Me, What Is Russian Vodka Made From,

Facebook Twitter Email