Black And Decker Hedge Hog, Sennheiser Cx 400-ii Review, Did Deadpool Kill Wolverine, Salter Scales Battery, Save Me Lyrics English, Grand Piano For Sale Uk, How Many Days Of Snow In London, Good Deeds In Islam Pdf, Baby Feet Clipart, " />

Get this from a library! Here you can download file Rocket Surgery Made Easy - The Do-It-Yourself Guide to Finding and Fixing Usability Problems, ePub PDF. Krug deconstructs the notion that usability tests are difficult and impossible to complete. Precio: Sin confirmar. I use this book as more of a reference, and I've never managed to read it cover to cover. Customers who read this book also read. (Good practice for job interviewswhat can you contribute). Rocket Surgery Made Easy is an excellent resource for anyone who facilitates usability testing. Pages PUBLISHER. Si desea recibir información cuando este material se reponga, introduzca su correo.. Correo electronico: Acepto la Política de Privacidad. LENGTH. The purpose of this book is not to make you a usability professional or a usability testing expert; it's just to get you to do some testing. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Rocket Surgery Made Easy adds demonstration videos to the proven mix of clear writing, before-and-after examples, witty illustrations, and practical advice that made Don't Make Me Think so … Detalles. av Steve Krug. Rocket Surgery Made Easy: The Do-It-Yourself Guide to Finding and Fixing Usability Problems by Steve Krug 3,888 ratings, 4.12 average rating, 180 reviews Open Preview See a … Rocket Surgery Made Easy. He covers variations in the process, whether you are leading testing in the same room as the participant or by remote access. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version. Rocket Surgery Made Easy The Call me Ishmael - sensible.com call me ishmael [ 5] Finally, last year, in a moment of weakness, I gave in and signed a contract (and acquired the necessary deadline/gun) to write this book Appendix A: Usability Test Script Rocket Surgery Made Easy: The Do-It-Yourself Guide to Finding and Fixing Usability Steve Krug of Advanced Common Sense talks about sausage, legislation and his new book, "Rocket Surgery Made Easy The Do-It-Yourself Guide To Finding And Fixing Usability Problems" Prueba a ver el vídeo en www.youtube.com o habilita JavaScript si estuviera inhabilitado en el navegador. More items to explore. Rocket Surgery Made Easy adds demonstration videos to the proven mix of clear writing, before-and-after examples, witty illustrations, and practical advice that made Don't Make Me Think so popular. Rocket Surgery Made Easy is Krug’s follow up to the successful Don’t Make Me Think, which introduced us to the world of common sense web usability. It gets quite technical and teaches how to actually write automated cucumber test, which is less relevant to me, but the first two thirds of the book which are more theoretical are a great way to get a deeper understanding of BDD. 168. Preview this book » Computers & Internet. [Steve Krug; Mark Matcho] -- "It's been known for years that usability testing can dramatically improve products. Rocket Surgery Made Easy Author: Steve Krug Publisher: New Riders Press; 1 edition (December 18, 2009) Pages: 168 ISBN: 0-321-65729-2 ISBN-13: 978-0-321-65729-9. What people are saying - Write a review. Apr 5, 2010. Visual Models for Software Requirements - Anthony Chen & Joy Beatty But it's an excellent resource for understanding and applying diagrams and visual tools to convey informations and system designs. Rocket surgery made easy : the do-it-yourself guide to finding and fixing usability problems. RELEASED. I first became interested BDD in late 2015. Rocket Surgery Made Easy adds demonstration videos to the proven mix of clear writing, before-and-after examples, witty illustrations, and practical advice that made Don't Make Me Think so popular. E-bok (EPUB - DRM), Engelska, 2009-12-08. English. Rocket Surgery Made Easy adds demonstration videos to the proven mix of clear writing, before-and-after examples, witty illustrations, and practical advice that made Don’t Make Me Think so popular. Get Rocket Surgery Made Easy: The Do-It-Yourself Guide to Finding and Fixing Usability Problems now with O’Reilly online learning.. O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers. Read Rocket Surgery Made Easy: The Do-It-Yourself Guide to Finding and Fixing Usability Problems Contrary to the book’s title Rocket Surgery Made Easy has nothing to do with rockets or surgery. It’s a short 168 page instruction manual for performing user-tests on websites. 259. Rocket Surgery Made Easy adds demonstration videos to the proven mix of clear writing, before-and-after examples, witty illustrations, and practical advice that made Don't Make Me Think so popular. Clients want to see what youre going to do before you do it. 2shared gives you an excellent opportunity to store your files here and share them with others. Access Google Sites with a free Google account (for personal use) or G Suite account (for business use). He… Rocket Surgery Made Easy; The Team W in TheTeamW. Blog de la asignatura de la titulación Ingeniero en Informática ... Comentarios en: Rocket Surgery Made Easy Rocket Surgery Made Easy. LibraryThing Review User Review - miyurose - LibraryThing. Autor: Krug, Steve; Editorial: Addison Wesley; 0 . An Interview With Steve Krug: Everyone should do usability testing. EN. Steve Krug outlines all of the steps, from preparation to execution. This is one of the best books I've come across on the subject. Pendiente de reposición . Krugs Rocket Surgery Made Easy Questions and Considerations for Tech Writing Dr. Will Kurlinkus wkurlinkus@gmail.com + Why Write a Usability Proposal? December 8 LANGUAGE. But with a typical price tag of $5,000 to $10,000 for a usability co… pg 8: Small, informal, do-it-yourself usability testing is also called discount usability testing. I, Michael Parker, own this book and took these notes to further my own learning.If you enjoy these notes, please purchase the book!. Category: Web Site Design, Web Design, Tech Culture & Computer Literacy. ‎This is the eBook version of the printed book. GENRE. Steve Krug outlines all of the steps, from preparation to execution. by Steve Krug. The book site Rocket Surgery Made Easy adds demonstration videos to the proven mix of clear writing, before-and-after examples, witty illustrations, and practical advice that made Don't Make Me Think so popular. Rocket Surgery Made Easy adds demonstration videos to the proven mix of clear writing, before-and-after examples, witty illustrations, and practical advice that made Don't Make Me Think so popular. He covers variations in the process, whether you are leading testing in the same room as the participant or by remote access. 2009. Rocket Surgery Made Easy is an excellent resource for anyone who facilitates usability testing. Rocket Surgery Made Easy (e-bok) The Do-It-Yourself Guide to Finding and Fixing Usability Problems. It's been known for years that usability testing can dramatically improve products. Rocket Surgery Made Easy adds demonstration videos to the proven mix of clear writing, before-and-after examples, witty illustrations, and practical advice that made Don't Make Me Think so popular. Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Adlibris.com (Sweden) Further resources. Following the success of his first book on web usability, “Don’t make me think”, Steve taught workshops for businesses and organizations to instruct them in how to implement the ideas in the book. UX Readings: The UX Research Plan that Stakeholders Love and Stop Writing Project Proposals Goals: 1. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . ISBN: The book I’m reading: Steve Krug’s “Rocket Surgery Made Easy“.

Black And Decker Hedge Hog, Sennheiser Cx 400-ii Review, Did Deadpool Kill Wolverine, Salter Scales Battery, Save Me Lyrics English, Grand Piano For Sale Uk, How Many Days Of Snow In London, Good Deeds In Islam Pdf, Baby Feet Clipart,

Facebook Twitter Email